Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome

Hey.
My name is Mikayla and my life isn't exactly what I would call perfect. A lot of my life is taken over mostly by the rules my parents expect me to obey. I spend at least 75% of my time in my room where I can be myself and only worry about homework and my dance routines. Honestly, I really don't care what people think of me, like I said before, I like to be myself.

My life really isn't any different than anybody elses. I wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, go home, do homework, eat dinner, do more homework, and go to bed.

Exciting, right?

Yeah, didn't think so.

I really dont depend on other people to do stuff for me. I mean, I wash my own dishes when I have to, I pay for everthing I want, and cook most of my meals.

Don't feel bad or anything, because I choose to do all that stuff.

Well, I'm out.

Check the page daily for new posts.

No comments: